Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law Choose ByWater Solutions’ Koha Support
- ByWater Solutions At CLA (CT) and FLA
- Lincoln College of Technology Chooses ByWater Solutions’ Koha Support
- ByWater Solutions Welcomes Danielle Elder as a Koha Migrations Specialist
- Getting to Know Larry – Moving
- Griffin Free Public Library Chooses ByWater Solutions’ Koha Support
- Pelham Public Library Chooses ByWater Solutions’ Koha Support
- Sterling College Chooses ByWater Solutions’ Koha Support
- ByWater Solutions Welcomes David Noe as a Koha Migrations Specialist
- Learn how to enrich your Koha catalog with NoveList Select