Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- The Digital Shift: The Service Continuum
- The SWITCH Library Consortium Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- The American University in Dubai Goes Live on ByWater Solutions and Edutech Koha Support
- The Alameda and Contra Costa Law Libraries Go Live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Textile Museum of Canada Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- Register today! 2016 Koha Northeast Summit
- Paola Free Library Joins NEKLS and Chooses ByWater Solutions’ Koha Support
- The New York Law School’s Mendik Library Goes Live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- The Edsel Ford Memorial Library at The Hotchkiss School Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support