Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- Closing out your Budget in Koha Acquisitions
- Cover Images on the Koha OPAC – Coce Server
- 2017 South Texas Koha Summit
- Tutorial on Tracking In House Use
- StreamNet Regional Library Goes Live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Society of the Four Arts Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- The Broad Museum Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- ByWater Solutions at American Association of Law Libraries at Booth #631
- The Gloucester City Library Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- Why Now is the Time to Move to a Collaborative Web Based ILS Platform