Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- The Emmaus Bible College Library Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- ByWater Solutions at Booth #4348 at ALA Annual
- The New England Institute of Technology goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- ByWater Solutions at Booth #4348 at ALA Annual 2017
- 2017 Koha Northern California Summit Presentations
- The Health Sciences Library at New York Medical College goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- ByWater Solutions 2017 Summer Conference Schedule
- 2017 Central Florida Koha Summit
- The San Diego County Public Law Library goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Marshall County Public Library System goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions