Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- ByWater Solutions at CLA in Riverside California
- The Free Public Library and Cultural Center of Bayonne Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- Athens Limestone Public Library Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- Koha Open Source ILS and FOLIO White paper
- New in Koha 17.05 – Barcode Export in the Items Search
- ByWater Solutions’ Koha Klassmates Reaches 36 Library Schools
- Setting Up the Patron Clubs feature in Koha
- Automatically Generate Item Information for Order Files
- Blocking automatic renewals if the OPACFineNoRenewals amount is reached
- The Elegant Simplicity at Koha US 2017