Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- The Marshall County Public Library System goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Salinas Public Library goes live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- TX Library Association and Alberta Library Conference, oh my!
- The Payson City Library goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- Historic Hudson Valley goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Camden County Library System goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The College for Creative Studies goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- Blake Austin College goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- March 2017 Librarian of the Month Award
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest