Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- ByWater Solutions Receives Platinum in 2017 Modern Library Awards
- A Time for Gratitude
- The South Bay Historical Railroad Society goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- Mercy College of Health Sciences Library Goes Live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Public Library of Anniston-Calhoun County Goes Live on ByWater Solutions Koha Support
- Bedford Public Library Goes Live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- Flower Mound Public Library Goes Live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- 2017 Koha North Texas Summit
- Glen Oaks Community College Goes Live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Wessels Library at Newberry College goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions