Koha Support for Libraries
Do you believe that you should have control of the quality and functionality of your patron’s online library experience?
Do you believe that library staff should have a say in what features will make their jobs more efficient?
Using Koha supported by ByWater Solutions puts the control of the library staff and patron’s experience in your hands rather than in the hands of a disconnected vendor. By participating in the Koha community’s forward-thinking and vibrant international member base, you can have a voice regarding what features are added to your system and when you can use them.
Adopting Koha not only lowers the overall automation costs to your library but, more importantly it empowers your organization to take control of your technology and drive the direction of your ILS rather than act as a passenger.
Contact us today to learn more.
- March 2017 Librarian of the Month Award
- FedEx Small Business Grant Contest
- The Conway Public Library goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- Koha 16.11 Upgrade Webinar Schedule
- The Free Public Library of Audubon goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- ByWater Solutions March 2017 Conference Schedule
- The Bowling Library at Judson College goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- The Walker Art Center Library goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions
- What do you Love Most about Koha??
- The Hershey Company’s Technical Intelligence Library goes live on Koha with ByWater Solutions