ByWater Community Giveback
We will select one library a month to donate $500 to their Non-profit 501c3 organization such as Friends of the Library, Library Foundation, or other funding entity. These funds are meant to support libraries and their communities and fill gaps in funding to further library goals.
Funds may be used to support:
- Library technology
- Library programming and outreach
- Staff support including professional development, conference sponsorship, and professional memberships
- To further inclusion and diversity in collections, programming, and/or outreach
Terms and Conditions:
- Library must be a current ByWater Solutions library partner
- Libraries will be chosen by the ByWater Solutions Outreach Team based off of application
- Library must submit this application; applications stay on file and will be accepted on an ongoing basis
- For library systems, only one library branch in the system is eligible to win per calendar year
- Libraries will be notified by the 7th of each month if they have won
- Funds must be used within 6 months of distribution
- Selected library will be expected to submit at least one photograph to demonstrate how funds were used
- Selected library will be featured on ByWater Solutions website and social media, including but not limited to, newsletters, press releases, and blog posts
To enter, fill out the form below:
Information For Community Giveback Recipients
After funds are received, please be prepared to submit at least one photograph representing how the funds were used. There is also a place to submit any additional information, statistics, or outcomes you would like to share.
Koha OPAC Demo
Note: Our demo sites are refreshed every 3 hours and preferences are reset to their optimal settings, starting at Midnight Pacific Time. Any data added to the site will be erased.