See Us at Upcoming Conferences
Whether you are a current library partner, a colleague, interested in learning more, or just want to say hello- we are always excited to talk and answer questions at conferences. We have staff all over the United States and will most likely be attending a conference near you soon!
Presenting at Conferences
ByWater Solutions is now offering a conference sponsorship program in an effort to assist Open Source users in sharing their experiences with the rest of the library world.
For anyone interested, ByWater will reimburse the conference attendance fee, as well as pay for 2 nights of accommodations for anyone who presents on Koha, Aspen, or Open Source. The content of the talk could be about general open-source programs, including Koha or Aspen, or it could be solely about their experience using an open-source platform.
If library policy prohibits libraries from taking reimbursements for this type of activity, ByWater can provide development credits in lieu of funding the conference and accommodations. Development credits will equal the total amount spent on hotel and registration according to the guidelines listed below.
Listed below are some of the details and qualifications regarding this opportunity:
The conference must be library or open source related
- ByWater will reimburse the conference attendance fees only for those giving the presentation
- ByWater will reimburse two nights of accommodations with a maximum of $200.00 per night
- Presenters are not obligated to talk about ByWater unless they would like to do so
- ByWater will provide staff and/or assistance with a presentation upon request
- Interested parties must submit a completed application with presentation proposal to be awarded
- Interested parties must be employed by a ByWater partner library in order to take advantage of this program
Applications are open all year, but you must submit a completed application at least one week prior to "Call for Speakers" deadline set by the conference to be considered for sponsorship.
Please let us know if you have any other questions regarding this exciting opportunity and we will be sure to get back to you right away!
Koha OPAC Demo
Note: Our demo sites are refreshed every 3 hours and preferences are reset to their optimal settings, starting at Midnight Pacific Time. Any data added to the site will be erased.