Herrick Memorial Library Goes Live on Koha with ByWater Support
ByWater Solutions, an open source community contributor and America’s forefront provider of Koha support, announced today that the Herrick Memorial Library in Wellington, Ohio is now live! ByWater completed the transition of the libraries' 46,000 plus holdings from Library.Solution ILS and is providing ongoing support services to the library.
The libraries' customized Koha OPAC's can be viewed at: https://catalog.herrickliboh.org/.
Nathan A. Curulla, Owner and CRO of ByWater Solutions recently commented on the migration.
We had the pleasure of meeting with Lynne and Nick at the 2019 ACRL Conference where we were able to talk Koha, the community and show them some functionality. We are thrilled to have them migrate over to Koha and help support them!
About Herrick Memorial Library
The mission of the Herrick Memorial Library is to provide diverse library resources for education, information, and recreation of the community.
- To assemble, preserve and administer, in organized collections, books and other educational and recreational materials in order to promote the communication of ideas, an enlightened citizenship, and enriched personal lives.
- To serve the community as a center of reliable information.
- To support the educational, civic, and cultural activities of local groups and organizations.
- To provide the opportunity and encouragement for continuing education to all.
- To seek continually to identify community needs to provide programs of service to meet such needs, and to cooperate with other organizations, agencies, and institutions, which can provide programs and services to meet these needs.
- To provide opportunities for recreation through the use of books, music, films, and other media.
Read more at: https://www.herrickliboh.org/about-us/
About ByWater Solutions
ByWater Solutions is a full service, high quality Koha support and implementation company dedicated to providing libraries with a lower cost, more advanced level of support for their ILS than a traditional proprietary solution can offer. ByWater Solutions has a proven track record in first rate Koha implementation and support with library systems of all sizes.
Our highly ranked, comprehensive support is what sets our company apart from any other vendor in the industry. Partnering with ByWater Solutions for Koha support not only lowers the cost of implementing and maintaining an ILS, but more importantly empowers libraries by giving them the flexibility and freedom they deserve. For more information please visit: https://bywatersolutions.com
Koha is the first open-source Integrated Library System (ILS). In use worldwide, its development is steered by a growing community of libraries collaborating to achieve their technology goals. Koha’s impressive feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base. It includes modules for circulation, cataloging, acquisitions, serials, reserves, patron management, branch relationships, and more.
For More Information
Read more by Jessie Zairo