ByWater Solutions' Partners Sponsor Development in Koha 23.05 Release
We are so thankful for all our partners who have sponsored developments in the Koha Community 23.05 release.
You can read more about the 23.05 release at Koha Community Announces 23.05 Release
Thank You to our Library Partners and Organizations for Sponsorship in the 23.05 Release
Sponsored by Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- 23376 Cleanup order receive page code
- 8179 Receiving multiple order lines at once
- 33161 Implement +strings for GET /items and GET /items/:item_id
Sponsored by CLiC (Colorado Library Consortium)
- 20256 Add ability to limit editing of items to home library or library group
- 34589 Update on bug 20256 is not idempotent
- 30624 Add a permission to control the ability to change the logged in library
Sponsored by Ajax Public Library
- 34101 Limit items types that can be checked out via SIP2
Sponsored by McKinney Public Library
- 30649 Vendor EDI account passwords should be encrypted in the database
Sponsored by MetroShare Libraries
- 31212 Datelastseen should be a datetime
Sponsored by Montgomery County Public Library
- 30928 Add interface to statistics table
Sponsored by koha-US
- 12029 Patrons should be able to delete their patron messages
Koha is the first open-source Integrated Library System (ILS). In use worldwide, its development is steered by a growing community of libraries collaborating to achieve their technology goals. Koha’s impressive feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base. It includes modules for circulation, cataloging, acquisitions, serials, reserves, patron management, branch relationships, and more.
About ByWater Solutions
ByWater Solutions is a full service, high-quality Open Source support and implementation company dedicated to providing libraries with a lower cost, more advanced level of support for their systems than a traditional proprietary solution can offer. ByWater Solutions has a proven track record in first-rate implementation and support services with library systems of all sizes for the Koha ILS, Aspen Discovery, Folio LSP, Coral ERM, and Libki PC Management.
Our highly ranked, comprehensive support is what sets our company apart from any other vendor in the industry. Partnering with ByWater Solutions not only lowers the cost of implementation and maintenance of OSS but more importantly empowers libraries by giving them the flexibility and freedom they deserve. For more information please visit https://bywatersolutions.com.
For More Information
Read more by Jessie Zairo