Koha Tutorial Videos
Monday Minutes: Submitting a Bug in Buzilla
Submitting a Bug in Bugzilla
The first thing you will want to do is log into bugzilla. If you haven't created an account, you can watch our Monday Minutes from last week Creating an Account in Bugzilla.
- First Search bugzilla to make sure your bug doesn't exist
- Use the advanced search to help narrow down your results.
- If you don't see what you are looking for, click File a Bug.
- Next, select the type of bug you want to enter, the most common would be Koha: Koha - Free Software ILS.
- Next, select the component (where are you experiencing the issue in Koha).
- If you experience this issue in a particular release, select the version it is happening in. If not, click unspecified at the bottom of the list.
- Begin to type in your summary (or title) of the bug. This will populate a list of matches in the system. If you find one that matches, please read the bug before submitting.
- Once you have your summery entered. Begin to write a description.
- make sure to include the steps for how and when your issue was experienced
- Any screenshots can be added using the " add an attachment" button.
- Finally click the "Submit Bug" button
Read more by Jessie Zairo