Today's Koha IRC Meeting Summarized
Galen Charlton, Koha 3.2 Release Manager, sent out this summary of today’s Koha meeting:
The full log of the meeting today can be found at http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2010-02-09#i_387991.
Significant news and updates:
- Koha 3.2 beta will be targeted for release around 1 March. There is a bug squashing session tomorrow all day, all time zones in the #koha IRC channel.
- Koha 3.0.6 is expected to be released in the next week or so.
- The folllowing people have been confirmed for 3.4 project roles:
- Documentation Manager: Nicole Engard will continue
- QA Manager: Colin Campbell
- 3. 2 Release Maintainer: Chris Nighswonger
- DB Documentation: Zeno Tajoli
- Bug wranglers: Jesse Weaver, Henri-Damien Laurent, CALYX
- A vote for Translation Manager will be held tomorrow, 10 February 2010, at 19:00 UTC+0 in the #koha IRC channel
- A call has been issued to update the default bug assignees, with volunteers to respond by the next general IRC meeting.
- Nicole called for contributions to the upcoming newsletter by 14 February.
- There was a discussion of the desire for more tutorials
The next general meeting will be held on Wednesday, 3 March 2010 at 19:00 UTC+0.
If you’re curious to see how a Koha community meeting is run, join us on the March 3rd!! All are welcome!
Read more by Nicole C.