Moving Your Consortium to Koha
Are you considering forming a consortium or moving your consortium to the Koha ILS? Then join us for a panel discussion to hear from 3 different consortiums using Koha.
- Wendy Hysko, Director, Brownell Library, President, Green Mountain Library Consortium & Vermont Organization of Koha Automated Libraries (VOKAL)
- Koha OPAC - 59 Libraries
- George Williams, Next Search Catalog Coordinator, Northeast Kansas Library System (NEKLS)
- Koha OPAC - 53 Libraries
- Bob Bennhoff, AspenCat Services Manager, Colorado Library Consortium (CLIC)
- Aspen Discovery - 118 Libraries
- Nick Clemens, Sonic Screwdriver, ByWater Solutions
Jessie Zairo, Marketing & Outreach Coordinator, ByWater Solutions
Register for the Webinar
When: Jun 23, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Moving Your Consortium to Koha
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. This webinar will be recorded and made available on-demand.
Read more by Jessie Zairo