Libki 14.02 ( Leela ) Released!
The latest version of the Libki client and server are out the door!
Here are some highlights:
- Add ability to deny logins if SIP2 patron status flags are set when using SIP2
- Add ability to disallow logins if patron has exceeded fee limits when using SIP2
- Add the ability to give users multiple sessions daily
- Add backdoor password option to Libki client which makes closing the Libki client without server access trivial
- Bug fix , When using SIP, reservations cannot be made by users who have never logged into a client pc
As always, you can download the latest client here:https://bitbucket.org/libki-kms/libki-client/downloads
The latest server release can be obtained by checking out ‚Äòleela’ or ‚Äòr14.02‚Ä≤ via git.
Follow Libki on social networks for more updates:
Read more by Kyle Hall