Koha 3.2.1 Released
Today Koha 3.2.1 was released and includes several bug fixes and updates that didn’t make it into 3.2. Some highlights include:
- Further fixes smoothing the upgrade process from 3.0.x to 3.2.x. (Bug 4141)
- Subject links in search results are now properly formed. (Bug 4074)
- Advanced notice preferences set during new patron creation are now saved correctly. (Bug 4254)
- Img tags in XSLT templates are now handled correctly during automatic translation. (Bug 4472)
- The “Show More” link listed with facets has been made to work. (Bug 4520)
- Amazon book covers will now work with ISBN13. (Bug 4305)
- The staff client XSLT templates are now unique. (Bug 4423)
- The Unimarc XSLT templates are now translated in English. (Bug 5204)
Other notable fixes in this release include:
- A number of spelling corrections
- Various fixes to formerly non-translatable phrases
- Some tweaks to fix display problems in Internet Explorer
This release also contains a variety of minor enhancements improving Koha’s interface.
Maintenance activities performed in this release include:
- A number of new and improved test cases
- Removal of unused dependencies
For full release notes and download information visit the official Koha site.
Read more by Nicole C.