ByWater Solutions Contributions to Koha - July 2022
ByWater Solutions, America’s forefront provider of Open Source library technology support, announced the contributions to the Koha Community code from the ByWater Development team. At ByWater, we believe transparency is the key to success. We submit all developments, plugins, tools, and documentation we create back to the Koha Community.
Below you will find some of the recent enhancements the ByWater Solutions development team worked on for the month of July.
You can view the last 30 days of all development work contributed by the ByWater Solutions team on Bugzilla.
- Bug 19966 - Add the ability to pass objects directly to slips and notices
- Bug 30984 - Action logs should log the cronjob script name that generated the given log
- Bug 30207 - Librarians with only "place_holds" permission can no longer update hold pickup locations
- Bug 7660 - Enhanced messaging preferences are not set when creating a child patron from the adult
- Bug 30871 - Make it clear that 008 Type of Material is controlled by Leader 6th position in MARC21
- Bug 31213 - When performing a basic search with no results, repeat the search with term quoted
- Bug 30858 - Add serial enumeration/chronology to itemsearch.pl
- Bug 27868 - Adding the Expiration Date to the Holds Awaiting Pickup report
- Bug 30077 - Add option for library dropdown in search function for staff interface
Read more by Jessie Zairo