PayPal and eCommerce
- Users can pay fines, fees or other incurred charges via Aspen through PayPal. Paypal can be set up in Administration.
- If the user has any charges they will appear under the Fines and Messages tab under My Account.
- They will be presented with a list of active fees or fines they owe.
- The checkboxes on the left hand side will allow them to select all or individual fees or fines to pay.
- PayPal will have a link out to three buttons for the user to select from. Once the modal window opens the user will be prompted to login and enter their credentials. Once they choose their format for payment and Pay Now, they will be presented with a window in Aspen that tells them "Thank you, your payment was processed successfully, thank you.
Read more by Kalleen Marquise