Do you create content for your library? Kelly and Jessie produce a weekly Monday Minutes video about Koha. They cover what resources they use, where they host and how to get comfortable with producing content at your library!
View the google slides from the presentation.
ByWater Solutions Tools
Here are a few tools we use
- Canva for images/marketing
- Free Music Archive for music clips
- YouTube - organizing video content and sharing
- Screencastify for screen grabbing and recording
- Screencast-O-Matic for capturing your screen and sharing your ideas
- Zoom - for recording
- Camtasia - video editing (cost)
Here are a few suggestions our partners shared during the webinar!
- adobe premiere
- iMac inbuilt QuickTime
- Openshot Video
- OBS Studio
- is free and can stream and record, and supports multi-track and input/output.
- pexels.com has free stock photos
- Pixaby for stock photos
- PicsArt Apps
Presenters: Kelly McElligott, Educator and Jessie Zairo, Marketing and Outreach Coordinator
When: Friday, April 17th, 2020
Time: 1:20pm - 2:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. We will be recording this town hall and make it available on-demand after the LIVE presentation.
Read more by Jessie Zairo