Fiscal Year Rollover in FOLIO
When your library is preparing to start the next fiscal year staff will need to transfer or close outstanding encumbrances for orders that have not yet been resolved.
- Create a new fiscal year in the finance app.
- Once the new fiscal year is created, select Ledger on ledger record view.
- Go to the Actions dropdown menu and click Rollover.
- You will then be presented with rollover options for your ledger.
- Complete all options for adjustments, allocations, and encumbrances.
- Once you are done, click Confirm to begin the rollover process.
*Numerous fund types will extend the time to complete a rollover.
Additional FOLIO Resources
Additional FOLIO resources can be found on the FOLIO Wiki.
Read more by Jessie Zairo