Your library may be eligible for grant funding to assist with the cost of migrating to and/or developing for your new Koha Open Source ILS. Below are some links to organizations that can help.
- ALA Grants: A diverse assortment of public and private grants for libraries and librarians administered by the American Library Association.
- Finding the Funds: Renaissance Learning provides valuable advice on writing grants for educational initiatives, plus a comprehensive list of funding opportunities.
- Grants.gov: A centralized location to find and apply for federal funding opportunities. The system houses information on over 1,000 grant programs and vets applications for 26 federal grant-making agencies.
- IMLS Services: The Institute of Museum and Library Services offers a searchable database of grants available for libraries across the United States.
- K-12 Grants: Financial awards available for U.S. schools.
- Laura Bush Foundation for America’s Libraries: Provides funds to our Nation’s neediest schools so that they can extend, update, and diversify the book and print collections in their libraries.
- LibraryWorks: A variety of grant opportunities for libraries.
- National Library of Medicine: Offers grants to organizations and individuals looking to research and share medical information.
- Scholastic Grants: A frequently updated listing of public and private library grants that support library programs and initiatives that help young people.