About Nathan A. Curulla
Co-Owner and Executive V.P.
Nathan has a degree in Business Management and Marketing, and has expert customer service and relationship development experience. His extensive sales experience in regional, national and international forums has given him a broad scope with regard to our clients needs. He has also successfully managed many operational projects, maximizing work flow procedures and streamlining business operations.
- ByWater Solutions At CLA (CT) and FLA
- ByWater Solutions at ALA Midwinter
- Norwalk Public Library’s Annual Run Between the Libraries Family 5K Run/ Walk
- Koha: The World’s First Truly Sustainable ILS
- Thank you Texas!! ByWater at TLA Wrapup
- Why We Chose Koha: A Support Company’s Perspective
- New and Open Source Tools with Nicole C. Engard and Darlene Fichter
- Here’s Our View of Things
- Goodwin College to Host Koha Q and A