This was posted on the Koha site by Galen Charlton this morning:
I have uploaded the release candidate for Koha 3.2.0. Changes since the beta include:
- fixes to the upgrade of acquisitions data from 3.0
- various bugfixes, particularly to acquisitions, serials, and label creation
- improvements to test case coverage
- all required test cases now pass
- adding back the ability to save and manage local system preferences
- the rotating collections feature is now deferred to 3.4.x
- security fixes
Pending confirmation of successful installations and upgrades, this will become the general release of 3.2.0. At this point, string changes, enhancements, and non-super-critical bugfixes will not be accepted for 3.2.0; only truly critical bugfixes, improvements to upgrade and installation processes and documentation, and translations will be pushed.
The tarball can be retrieved from:
Checksum and signature files for verifying the package can be retrieved from:
Share and enjoy!